Filing and Amending Claims:
- Proofs of claim may be filed electronically through the Electronic Proofs of Claim (ePOC) program included on the Court’s website at www.sdb.uscourts.gov.
- Proofs of claim for all chapters may be filed electronically.
- A login/password is not required.
- The ePOC program will automatically prepare the official proof of claim form (Official Form 410) when filing or amending a claim, based on the information entered into the program. Do not attach a PDF of the proof of claim form.
Penalty for filing a fraudulent claim: Fine of up to $500,000 or imprisonment for up to 5 years, or both. 18 U.S.C. §§ 152 and 3571.
- Proofs of claim may be withdrawn electronically.
- Proofs of claim may be supplemented electronically through the filing of a Notice of Mortgage Payment Change, a Notice of Postpetition Mortgage Fees, Expenses, and Charges, or a Response to Notice of Final Cure Payment.