You are here

Supplementing a Proof of Claim

If you failed to include necessary information in a filed proof of claim or if a filed proof of claim or supporting information contains an error, it is often easiest to file an amended proof of claim and any supporting information to resolve the issue. You may also, with the Bankruptcy Clerk's permission, file a supplement to an already-filed proof of claim. Call the Bankruptcy Clerk at (605) 357-2400 or (605) 945-4460 for more information on how to file a supplement to a proof of claim.

Click here for "Supplementing a Proof of Claim". 

Whenever a secured creditor in a chapter 13 case files a Notice of Mortgage Payment Change, a Notice of Postpetition Mortgage Fees, Expenses, and Charges, or a Response to Notice of Final Cure Payment, that document will automatically populate to the proof of claim registry. See Federal Rule of Bankruptcy Procedure 3002.1 for more information.