You are here

Request to Receive Electronic Notice (fillable form)

Any party, including a debtor, may request to receive electronic notice by completing the form below and returning it to the Bankruptcy Clerk. To read more about electronic service and notice, click here.

If the party making the request, including a debtor, is represented by an attorney, the completed form must be electronically filed by the attorney using CM/ECF. Parties not represented by an attorney must fully complete the form, place the date and an original signature on it (no blank, stamped, or electronic signatures), and mail it to the Bankruptcy Clerk at the address on the form.